Believe. Have Patience. Keep the Faith
Words of..
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
9:47 AM
Words of wisdom:

" Having a dream is what keeps you alive.
Overcoming the challenges make life worth living"

Somehow those words means alot to me, personally.
Always wonder what life can offer me.
Always thought I've been the one offering.
But I guess in life, its always about..
Learning and Experience.
Enough said.

Words of excitement:

Tioman people!
Let's make it happen, please.
I really really really need this.
A quick getaway from reality.
And enter the world of fantasy.
With all the fun, love and excitement.
Yay-ness!

Words of silent thoughts:

Someone said/wrote this..
" I now understand why everyone is transient in your life.
You don't give them a reason to stay. "

I still cant get those words out of my head.
Yeah it hit me hard. And it hurts too.
But have you ever thought that..
maybe you don't need a reason to give?
Or maybe they left without any reason why?

Its unfair to say such things.
Especially coming from someone who's exactly 3 months old.
You may get the synopsis and content right.
But I guess not the message behind the story.
FYI, I'm just saying it out. Or in way, telling you.
Or explaining maybe.
Since you kept quiet.

Ok. We're settled now.
Thank you. :)

Words of encouragement:

Patience is a virtue.

" lies but doesn't pretend "

Lady Zy
Founder of Ketepekz Inc. Co.
Soccer.
Se7en.

Affiliates
Darling Dina Ribena Elai Gacad Elly Kai Fil Weird Feeet Kaki Hafeeza Oh-range Ketepekz Inc. Co. Nanyang Whoosh Sgt Sly Shafira Slenger Syima Holmez Zaz Possible
your thoughts
Archives.
November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2