Believe. Have Patience. Keep the Faith
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
9:24 AM
Am I right or am I RIGHT?

I predict that some things will get messy.
And it already is.
Not only that, its annoying the shit out of me
and others.

All thanks to the two buggers trying to keep it low, involving too many people around them and making things all too messy. The more you try to keep it low, the more people know and talk about it. Seriously, stop all these fucking nonsense and annoying game. I'm sick and tired of all these. As much as I aint wanna play the game, believe me I already am the main player. As much as I wanna back down, the more I have to stand up, not for myself but for both of you. Coz trust me when I say if I don't care, I won't bother. Honestly, if I do the talking, I know I won't be Ms Nice and I'll say things that will hurt your feelings. And if I don't talk, people are getting all annoyed and depressed. Plus, things will just get messier. I just can't stand the things being said all around coz fuck, I care for you both. How do you think it makes me feel? To know you both are the hot topic right here. So tell me what the fuck I shld do.

And oh, sometimes, some things, people do not need to know. Seriously, you don't have to tell everything about what happen to you, the things around you and the things you did. Just stop it. We don't need to know everything. We don't.

If you tell me to understand the reason why she told you.
Then you have to understand the reason why I am pissed.
Fair and square.
Don't worry. I bear no grudges.
I'll prove you wrong.
Sorry if I lied to you twice.
I had to keep my word.

Does anyone wanna play a game with me?
Its call the Game of Pretence.
Its easy, really.
Just pretend and play along.
No winners, no losers.
Let's see how long we can play this game.
Exciting and interesting game isn't it?

Yeah, your damn right I'm fucking pissed right now.

Fuck. I'm done.

How I wish there's someone that I could run to, with arms open wide, wrapping it around me tightly, whispering to my ear saying " Everything's gonna be fine. I'm here for you. ", with my eyes closed, slowly breathing in the scent of its presence and feeling the warmth, care and love that leaves a smile on my face for the rest of the night.
How I wish.
I want you to be the one.

Lady Zy
Founder of Ketepekz Inc. Co.
Soccer.
Se7en.

Affiliates
Darling Dina Ribena Elai Gacad Elly Kai Fil Weird Feeet Kaki Hafeeza Oh-range Ketepekz Inc. Co. Nanyang Whoosh Sgt Sly Shafira Slenger Syima Holmez Zaz Possible
your thoughts
Archives.
November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2