Believe. Have Patience. Keep the Faith
Catch me if you can
Monday, June 15, 2009
10:27 AM
Seen that show before?

Well according to someone, I've my own version.
A game its called. Heh.

"You like to play the game, 'Catch me if you can'.
You get scared of people liking you.
And you're not sure how to handle them."

Hmmm. True maybe.
But one thing for sure is I dont like to play games.
I guess I'm afraid.
Afraid to get hurt.
Coz yes, I've been hurt damn badly before in a relationship.
The bad experience I had in the past taught me to be careful.
Careful not to fall deep.

That's why I'm afraid to fall deep for someone.
Coz when I do fall, I'd be committed to that person.
And when I'm committed, I dont fall out easily.
Perhaps, 'I'm scared of me liking someone and
not sure how to handle it myself.'

It looks as if I'm running away from reality.
Maybe I am.
Or just maybe I dont wish to face all the negativity.
Like I cant be bothered to.

Oh well.

I'm tired.

Lady Zy
Founder of Ketepekz Inc. Co.
Soccer.
Se7en.

Affiliates
Darling Dina Ribena Elai Gacad Elly Kai Fil Weird Feeet Kaki Hafeeza Oh-range Ketepekz Inc. Co. Nanyang Whoosh Sgt Sly Shafira Slenger Syima Holmez Zaz Possible
your thoughts
Archives.
November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2