Believe. Have Patience. Keep the Faith
Define
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
10:02 AM
Intimidate

Definition:
1. to make timid; fill with fear.
2. to overawe or cow, as through the force of personality or by superior display of wealth, talent, etc.
3. to force into or deter from some action by inducing fear: to intimidate a voter into staying away from the polls.


Synonyms:
- frighten, subdue, daunt, terrify

" I think you intimidate people "

Do I? Heh.
Well someone does think of me that way.
Kinda funny though actually. Heh.

But for your info,
I see myself on the same level as others.
And I treat people equally yet differently.
Get it? No?
Go figure then.
Heh.

On another note,
somehow at this moment, I need someone to tell me what to do
or wat I shld do and the what nots.
Honestly, I'm kinda at a lost (maybe).
Its like I dont know what to do or think.
Or perhaps, I dont want to think or do anything.
But just listen to someone to tell me what to do.

I think I'm in the mood to listen to someone.
Heh. Whatever lah girl.

I'm near to exploding.

Lady Zy
Founder of Ketepekz Inc. Co.
Soccer.
Se7en.

Affiliates
Darling Dina Ribena Elai Gacad Elly Kai Fil Weird Feeet Kaki Hafeeza Oh-range Ketepekz Inc. Co. Nanyang Whoosh Sgt Sly Shafira Slenger Syima Holmez Zaz Possible
your thoughts
Archives.
November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2