Believe. Have Patience. Keep the Faith
Oh, shut up.
Friday, June 19, 2009
11:06 AM
I cant stand people who threaten to kill themselves.
Or attempt to.

You wanna do it?
I'd say you jolly well carry on.
I'm mean and heartless?
I'd say you're stupid and brainless.

And oh same goes to those who cuts/slash their wrists.

Instead of cutting/slashing,
why dont you jump off a high building or
hang yourself in your room.
Or if you're lucky to get a gun, shoot yourself.
That way, it'd be less painful.
You wont have to suffer.

There are some people in the world right now,
trying to fight for their life.
Trying to fight for survival
.
And you wanna waste yours for an absurb/ridiculous/nonsensical reason.
Seriously, you gotta learn to appreciate life and
grow up lah please!


I believe the more attention you give them,
the more they'll seek it.
The more you give in to them,
the more weaker they'll get.

So personally, best solution is..
Dare them to do it and shoot them.
Heh.

C'mon, reverse psychology people.

Oh, you shut up.

Lady Zy
Founder of Ketepekz Inc. Co.
Soccer.
Se7en.

Affiliates
Darling Dina Ribena Elai Gacad Elly Kai Fil Weird Feeet Kaki Hafeeza Oh-range Ketepekz Inc. Co. Nanyang Whoosh Sgt Sly Shafira Slenger Syima Holmez Zaz Possible
your thoughts
Archives.
November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2