Believe. Have Patience. Keep the Faith
Self-pleasure or Selfish?
Friday, June 12, 2009
11:16 AM
Have you done something selfish?
Just do what you feel like to.
And not think of anything else.
Or anyone in fact.

Well I had.

Yeah people will say think of yourself before others.
But what if its something bad.
Won't you feel disgusted of yourself.
Coz you know that's not you.
I'm sure you'd feel guilty and you may regret.
But you still do it.
Why?

Does this means you've discovered another side of you?
Or just being selfish for a moment.
To cater to your self-pleasure.

I know that's not me.
Coz I think of others before self.

Maybe just maybe, you're tired of thinking for others.
As somehow it hurts you when you do that.
So at one point, you just want to do things for yourself.
Without wanting to think of the consequences.

Oh well.
Things happen. For a reason.
And it already happened.
Right Ms Scarlet? Heh.

Lady Zy
Founder of Ketepekz Inc. Co.
Soccer.
Se7en.

Affiliates
Darling Dina Ribena Elai Gacad Elly Kai Fil Weird Feeet Kaki Hafeeza Oh-range Ketepekz Inc. Co. Nanyang Whoosh Sgt Sly Shafira Slenger Syima Holmez Zaz Possible
your thoughts
Archives.
November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2