Believe. Have Patience. Keep the Faith
Down Memory Lane
Thursday, July 16, 2009
10:33 AM

Every season is different. Always.
It keeps changing.
People come and go.
New friendship made. New bonding.
Only a few old ones left.

Sometimes it is better for those to leave.
But sometimes those who choose to leave,
is very disappointing.
Plus, its really sad.
Especially when you have grown together since day one,
and went through alot of things.
Fighting battles, overcoming challenges, facing hardship,
experiencing great, wonderful and irreplaceable moments.
The ups and downs we both went through, no one could replace that.

I cant believe that your leaving.
Still, I'd have to respect your decision. And I will.
I guess I have to learn to accept the fact that
we wont be fighting battles together on field no more.
You still have my back, though we're on different sides now.

I can do this. And you can too.

Maybe someday, one day,
we'll wear the same shirt again.
That's my hope.

Till then.
Good luck.

Now what's left are only memories.

Lady Zy
Founder of Ketepekz Inc. Co.
Soccer.
Se7en.

Affiliates
Darling Dina Ribena Elai Gacad Elly Kai Fil Weird Feeet Kaki Hafeeza Oh-range Ketepekz Inc. Co. Nanyang Whoosh Sgt Sly Shafira Slenger Syima Holmez Zaz Possible
your thoughts
Archives.
November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2