Believe. Have Patience. Keep the Faith
Music please.
Monday, July 20, 2009
12:20 PM

They say the brain/mind is a powerful tool.

It is working/thinking even when humans are sleeping.
You can hardly or should I say never rest your brain,
or make it stop working.
Well unless you're dead. heh.

When you sleep, you're resting more of your body physically.
In mental wise, you're not really resting it
but making it feel better I guess.

So do you use your brain or mind to think?
Coz apparently, I wanna stop thinking.
Which I know its impossible. Or never can do.
But I'm really exhausted mentally.
Like seriously.
I just dont wanna think no more.

Another matter.
Someone said its alright to whine and
dont mind listening to it.
Well for many reasons, I dont like to whine.
Neither do I (me) whine.
But thank you for offering your pair of ears.
I appreciate it. ;p

Lastly,
Strongest is also the weakest.
Hmmm. How true is that?
I'd say every single thing in life has its pros and cons.
If its only one-sided, then life isn't balance.
Wouldn't it?

Enough said/rants/whines.

And yes awak, you're right.
I don't deserve it at all.

Lady Zy
Founder of Ketepekz Inc. Co.
Soccer.
Se7en.

Affiliates
Darling Dina Ribena Elai Gacad Elly Kai Fil Weird Feeet Kaki Hafeeza Oh-range Ketepekz Inc. Co. Nanyang Whoosh Sgt Sly Shafira Slenger Syima Holmez Zaz Possible
your thoughts
Archives.
November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2