Believe. Have Patience. Keep the Faith
Waiter.. one ice water please.
Friday, July 10, 2009
10:09 AM

Throughout my life, I've been learning to let things go,
when I'm feeling angry, pissed, disappointed and everything else.
Pretty much of letting go of the anger.
Especially when things already happened
and you could do nothing about it.

Yes, you can talk things out.
But I always find it difficult to let go of the anger.
Sometimes its just a small matter and I can drag it for long.
This is the weak and negative side of me.
Which I've been trying to improve and always will.

Yeah, I'm disappointed and pissed.
But I dont wanna feel that about you no more.
I'm just gonna close my eyes, block all sounds I hear,
take in a deep breath and slowly blow it out.
And..

I'm alright. =)

Life is too short.
Every second of anger felt is
every second of happiness wasted.

Smile people, smile. ;p

Lady Zy
Founder of Ketepekz Inc. Co.
Soccer.
Se7en.

Affiliates
Darling Dina Ribena Elai Gacad Elly Kai Fil Weird Feeet Kaki Hafeeza Oh-range Ketepekz Inc. Co. Nanyang Whoosh Sgt Sly Shafira Slenger Syima Holmez Zaz Possible
your thoughts
Archives.
November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2