Believe. Have Patience. Keep the Faith
Simply complicated
Monday, August 24, 2009
10:20 AM

" You're the realistic kind. You don't see a point committing
to something you can't trust yourself upon. "

Yeah I guess that's true.

That explains why I can't commit into one.
I guess I dont really trust myself.
Yes, I do believe in myself.
But trusting myself to commit into it is different.
I guess I cant trust me to make things right for you.

I dont know how to explain it to you.
But I hope you'd understand.

It has never been about you.
Coz I know you're sure of what you want
and what you trust yourself.
But I dont.

The person who have seen your worst
is the person who deserves you the most.

Lady Zy
Founder of Ketepekz Inc. Co.
Soccer.
Se7en.

Affiliates
Darling Dina Ribena Elai Gacad Elly Kai Fil Weird Feeet Kaki Hafeeza Oh-range Ketepekz Inc. Co. Nanyang Whoosh Sgt Sly Shafira Slenger Syima Holmez Zaz Possible
your thoughts
Archives.
November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2