Believe. Have Patience. Keep the Faith
Last words..
Monday, May 31, 2010
9:48 AM
Guess I must have treated you damn badly huh.
Hearing and seeing from what you and others said.
Well maybe I have.
But at least it was never a one sided thing.

Dont say I've never done things that made you happy and smile.
I believe I do.
Perhaps, just not as much as you did for me.
Still, the things I did, I did it for you.
That I never thought I could do.
And pls dont say I've never let you in and open up to you.
Coz I did.
Maybe you just didnt see it or its not enough. Never enough.

You say I didnt understand you.
But have you thought that maybe you dont understand me instead?
And pls dont say I never learn anything from you.
Coz I did. In fact, it was a valuable one.
But when you talked bout my past, it really brings me down again.
You know how much I hate to talk bout my past, yet you just have to do it.

Plus, I'm not like you.
Yeah you can fall in and then fall out of it easily.
And then fall in and out again.
I'm not like that. I'm different.
I protect myself well and not let anyone hurt me.
And I'm sorry if I'm not like you.
You're too dependent on others.
You cant be single and alone.
Trust me, I do get you.
Coz it's just you.

I know I said I still want you to be in my life no matter what.
I want you to be close to me.
When I said that, I thought things would end differently.
But things dont always go the way we want rite?
I've already lose you.
So what more can I lose.
I've got nothing to lose.
Friendship? Heh. Dont even know if it'd ever exist between us.

I push away the people who've hurt me so damn much.
Who brings me down and tears me apart.
Why would I want them in my life and ruin it.
I'm not saying I dont need or want you.
I'd lie if I say so.
But like I said, not now, not yet.
And no promises.

Oh you said you cant let go of the memories.
Let me tell you this.
Memories arent supposed to let go.
Its supposed to remain in our hearts.
Guess the things that you cant let go,
are the things that you've been planning & wanting to do with me.
When you know you cant do it with me anymore, you're scared of letting go.
Coz you'd feel unsatisfied. And that sucks.
I'm feeling the same way too.
But there's nothing more we can do bout it rite?

Life is fair, isnt it?
Only we make it seem unfair.
Honestly, you're not being fair to me.
I believe you know it too.
I haven't shown you the things I can do for you,
the things I'm capable of, the things that'll surprise you offguard.
And that kills me...
You've shown me all the things that you have done and can do which made me fall for you.
And I haven't shown you mine. Shldnt it be my turn now and make you fall for me again?
So tell me are you being fair?
Haiz..

We haven't tried our very best, you.
We haven't.
But everything's too late now.


Above everything else that I've said.
All this happens coz its..
MY FAULT..
And it is.
I've only myself to blame.

The end.

Lady Zy
Founder of Ketepekz Inc. Co.
Soccer.
Se7en.

Affiliates
Darling Dina Ribena Elai Gacad Elly Kai Fil Weird Feeet Kaki Hafeeza Oh-range Ketepekz Inc. Co. Nanyang Whoosh Sgt Sly Shafira Slenger Syima Holmez Zaz Possible
your thoughts
Archives.
November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2