Believe. Have Patience. Keep the Faith
Take my hand
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
11:15 AM

I cant do this alone,

A part of me in you has gone.

I know you have pulled away,

But I hope you'd still stay.

I know you dont believe me

But I hope you could really see,
That I wanna work things out very much.

Though I realize I've lost your touch.


You may have given up a part of me in you

And probably a change of heart too.

You have given me so many chances before

That I almost let you walked out the door.


I dont blame you for the things you did

It was my fault to begin with, indeed.

I'm sorry for the pain that I've caused,

And all the good times that could have lost.


I could see that you dont feel the way you do back then.

Holding back yourself & pulling away your hand.

But I'll try to put us back together even if it's hard,
Just to synchronize once more, the beat of our hearts.


I cant do this alone,

I need you to be in the zone.

Please come back to the way you've used to

Coz I just miss everything about you.


Love,
Sweets

Lady Zy
Founder of Ketepekz Inc. Co.
Soccer.
Se7en.

Affiliates
Darling Dina Ribena Elai Gacad Elly Kai Fil Weird Feeet Kaki Hafeeza Oh-range Ketepekz Inc. Co. Nanyang Whoosh Sgt Sly Shafira Slenger Syima Holmez Zaz Possible
your thoughts
Archives.
November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2